terça-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2010

The Hotest Day

I'm really dying for a rainy day to fresh this air a little bit.
Summer is only next week but the sun is so hot that make me think that ride horses is good only after february in Brazil.
But when I put my boots on my spirit changes and my energy charge fully of joy.
Likewide, we wait until the sun goes down and around 5:00 p.m the horses and the riders are ready...
The path today we saw may farms and fruit trees. It's almost mango time and it's tree are full of green mangos. We many kinds of mango; rosa, espada, uba.
We also found other fruit trees as Guava (goiaba), Cashew (caju), tangerine (mexerica), Jackfruit (jaca), Surinam cherry (pitanga), banana. The surinam's tree was our pit stop to put some sugar in our ride this afternoon.
Where there are fruits there are many animals as well. Beyond the birds diversity we met Wied’s marmoset (Mico Estrela) among our way who welcomed us at the entrance of the little rainforest.
At that moment I felt the fresh air blowing in my face and remembered the hotest day that I had... But was too late! Now everything was so fresh! I was feeling freash and all my thoughts too!
Horseback is good to fresh our thoughts!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário