segunda-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2010

Horses X Birds


While I was sitting around the stables after a short conversation with those horses I could observe there were some birds, not some, wrong expression, there were a lot of bird breeds in a Flamboyant tree.
They were there, Bem-Te-Vi (Great Kiskadee), Canary, Smooth-billed Ani, Turtle Dove, Sparrow, Sabia-Laranjeira (Rufous-bellied Trush) and Parakeet.
The last ones made me remember that everything in life is ephemeral duo of the fact that they made their nest in a Rufous Hornero’s house and if one day we are here, tomorrow we never know.
We do not have a place in this world. Do we? Maybe we have a place for a while and then… We move!
The family when gets bigger moves to other bigger apartment. The couple if gets divorce they also moves each one to other places. When the teens get older, they move to their own places until they get married and then…
But folks we’re talking about horses… No, no, no birds! Let me come back to my sit next to the stable and watch those Parakeet. I think is feed time and the mother get in and out all the time.
I’m also surprised by the Rufous Bellied Trusth couple who come pretty close with curiosity in their eyes. Suddenly the female, I think, find a worm and ate. After was the male turn and I was there in the Vip area full of happiness, enjoying each moment and feeling alive as part of everything. What truly it is…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário